Saturday 23 August 2014

A DAY IN WATERLOO










Hello guys, and welcome! Reminiscing last years Autumn and how fun it was. If I was to pick a fashion perfect season, then it would have to be Autumn! I'm doing a couple of Autumn looks in the next few days so keep your eyes peeled. 
Going back to last year, Autumn. I had a couple of hours to kill in Waterloo, so I thought I would bring my camera with me. Funny how much you can see in just under two hours. You can see the video below and subscribe to my YouTube channel. In the meantime, here are some behind the scenes of some still shots while I was making the film.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing picutures!! Can't wait to go back in two weeks and enjoy London autumn soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Silvi! I know Autumn is the best season!

    ReplyDelete