Saturday 6 September 2014

The Autumn Looks #2






Another flannel outfit for you guys! This is the second feature of the 'The Autumn Looks' series, hope your enjoying it and getting ready for the autumn season! For most of us in the UK, it's already here! Loving the flannel shirts at the moment and they are just perfect for the weather right now, sunny but breezy!
Of course, the shirt is from UNIQLO. As I've said before it's quality material and for such a cheap price. My jeans are from TOPMAN and they are Spray On Skinny. Shoes are also from TOPMAN and I got them in the sale for only £20 which I thought was great for TOPMAN. Anyhow, all the links and prices are linked down below and hope you enjoyed this second feature. I have a September Playlist coming out for you guys tomorrow so stay tuned as always! Thanks, Sean.

Flannel Shirt (£19.90) - UNIQLO
Spray On Skinny Dark Blue Jeans (£36) - TOPMAN
Smart Shoes (£20) - TOPMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment